Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One hectic summer!

I had really planned to be posting much more than I have, but summer seems to be running away from me. I am in a new relationship with this really great guy:) , and I had forgotten how much time these sorts of things take out of my daily schedule. Plus I am taking a six week Anatomy and Physiology course (yikes, what was I thinking taking this during the summer!). And I am scheduled to take the MCAT July 24, so I am trying to study for it as well!

So basically I have several things that I want to blog about, but not enough time in the day to do it all, and take care of myself at the same time. But I will try to post something at least once a week, hopefully more. I do hope to blog about this week's plane crash involving the transplant team from the Unversity of Michigan, such a tragedy, it is so upsetting for me personally for many reasons. Unfortunately it is now midnight, and I have class with lab tomorrow, so that blog will have to once again wait.

No comments: