Tuesday, August 28, 2007
So moving on...after I get to my first class late because I had to lay back down again for a few minutes before I left the house, I discovered that there was only one seat available off to the side, by itself, and in the front of the room...great:(
Then in my next class, the lab section to the first class, the instructor would not let us take notes. Hello?! She wanted us all to be looking at her! Huh? Then, when I felt that I absolutely had to write something down, she stopped class, pointed at me and told me to stop writing! WTF! This is college lady, not high school or elementary school, if I want to take notes then I should be allowed to take notes.
My evening class tonight went good. I actually understood everything, which is an unusual occurrence for me in a chemistry class. Although, it is only the first day, and compared to the Biochemistry class I'm taking at the other school, it likely just seems easy for now but will probably kick my behind later.
Speaking of Biochemistry, I have a quiz in the morning. Yuck! He sent us a review sheet, and I knew absolutely nothing on it...great, yet again. Looks like I'm going to get to know a chemistry tutor really well this semester:(
Oh well, on to Wednesday...with a smile...even if it is a forced one:) And my throat still hurts...but I'm smiling:)
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Four Jobs that I have had -
- Nutrition Support Dietitian
- Diet Technician
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Concession Stand at a baseball park
Four places that I have lived -
- McKinney, Texas
- Denton, Texas
- Bedford, Texas
- North Richland Hills, Texas
Yep, I'm strictly a Texas girl!
Four of my favorite types of food -
- Southern-style home cooking
- Anything fresh from the garden, Yum!
Four places that I'd rather be -
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Somewhere with my favorite "mad scientist"
- Snuggled up with my favorite "mad scientist" and my cat Remi
Four movies that I watch over and over -
- GI Jane (one seriously tough chick)
- Apollo 13 (with number 4 above)
- Serenity (again, with number 4 above)
Four of my favorite TV shows -
- The Closer (another tough chick)
- Criminal Minds
- Anything medical on Discovery Health channel
Four websites I visit daily -
Four computers I have owned -
- an old HP
- Toshiba laptop
- a Frankenstein sort of thing that my best friends husband made me
- I have only had three computers
Four people to tag -
I'm new to this blogging thing, so I only know one, and he tagged me:)