Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've been meme'd!

Well I've been meme'd by astroprof, so here goes:

Four Jobs that I have had -
  1. Nutrition Support Dietitian
  2. Diet Technician
  3. Medical Office Receptionist
  4. Concession Stand at a baseball park

Four places that I have lived -

  1. McKinney, Texas
  2. Denton, Texas
  3. Bedford, Texas
  4. North Richland Hills, Texas

Yep, I'm strictly a Texas girl!

Four of my favorite types of food -

  1. Tex-Mex
  2. Italian
  3. Southern-style home cooking
  4. Anything fresh from the garden, Yum!

Four places that I'd rather be -

  1. Omaha, Nebraska
  2. Colorado
  3. Somewhere with my favorite "mad scientist"
  4. Snuggled up with my favorite "mad scientist" and my cat Remi

Four movies that I watch over and over -

  1. GI Jane (one seriously tough chick)
  2. Apollo 13 (with number 4 above)
  3. Serenity (again, with number 4 above)
  4. Outbreak

Four of my favorite TV shows -

  1. The Closer (another tough chick)
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Bones
  4. Anything medical on Discovery Health channel

Four websites I visit daily -

  1. Astroprof's page
  2. Star-Telegram.com
  3. Omaha.com
  4. OR-Live.com

Four computers I have owned -

  1. an old HP
  2. Toshiba laptop
  3. a Frankenstein sort of thing that my best friends husband made me
  4. I have only had three computers

Four people to tag -

I'm new to this blogging thing, so I only know one, and he tagged me:)

No comments: